ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bad Vibrations

Clio Sport
I changed to a powerflex dog bone ages ago,it improved the car but did vibrate on idle for a few weeks then settled down.(once you revved the car the vibrations would stop).the car drove fine for 1000s of miles..
Recently I have been feeling vibrations through the clutch,brake,accelerator pedals,footrest,steering wheel and gear lever..the steering wheel and gear lever vibrations become less when using the accelerator in neutral or in gear..the other vibrations get worse the faster you go,the clutch pedal seems to be the worst,the gear changes are fine,I just changed all the engine mounts with genuine Renault parts(apart from the dog bone)to solve the problem,but the vibrations are still the same,or maybe even worse..after driving my feet tingle for a while,motorway driving is really bad.
The car handles like a dream,it's had everything replaced with genuine Renault parts.
Is the problem dog bone related(it may of failed) or it is clutch or flywheel related..the car to my knowledge hasn't had a new clutch,it's done over 70,000 miles..any feed back would be appreciated.

Me cambié a un hueso de perro powerflex hace años, mejoró el auto pero vibró al ralentí durante algunas semanas y luego se calmó (una vez que aceleró el auto, las vibraciones se detuvieron). El auto condujo bien durante miles de millas.
Recientemente he sentido vibraciones en el embrague, el freno, los pedales del acelerador, el reposapiés, el volante y la palanca de cambios... las vibraciones del volante y la palanca de cambios disminuyen cuando se utiliza el acelerador en punto muerto o en una marcha... las otras vibraciones empeoran. Más rápido vas, el pedal del embrague parece ser el peor, los cambios de marcha están bien, acabo de cambiar todos los soportes del motor con piezas genuinas de Renault (aparte del hueso de perro) para resolver el problema, pero las vibraciones siguen siendo las mismas. O tal vez incluso peor... después de conducir, me hormiguean los pies durante un tiempo, conducir en autopista es realmente malo.
El coche se maneja como un sueño, se le reemplazó todo con piezas originales de Renault.
¿El problema está relacionado con el hueso de perro (puede que haya fallado) o está relacionado con el embrague o el volante? Que yo sepa, el auto no ha tenido un embrague nuevo, ha recorrido más de 70,000 millas... cualquier comentario sería apreciado.

Hola cual fue el problema finalmente???