ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Badge Thief....STOP!!!

Just had my front badge stolen from my 172 (MK2) in Sainsburys carpark...

Many of you had this? I thought this went out with with MK2 Golfs....

grrrr!!

Anyone know how much a new one is?

--Andy

7.6cc :D

Front badge, which one is that?

(dont say the one on the front one please)

bad luck! little buggers!

massive one on the grill :/

there was a new megane parked next to me when i went in....and wasnt when i came out.....bet it was him/her....

There probably was CCTV, but whats the point, not like the police will care its a badge......>They must of just ripped it off with there hands....

Probably just to spite me....lots of jealous people around...

--Andy

Skoda Fabia vRS

well ask the manager of the supermarket if you can see the video

i work at Morrisons and our car park is quite well CCTVd

you can watch em in admin and zoom in with this little joystick its quite cool

ULTIMATE SYMPATHY MATE, I had the badge nicked off the bonnet of the Line at Snetterton Sunday Market, and they were kind enough to scratch the bonnet for me to.....b******s. Wouldnt you love to catch them at it, just once?......
Capn Slarty had a 172 front bumper, he may be able to help with the badge....
Paul

Ok, UPDATE...

Just been to the renault garage, they are getting and average of 6 orders a day for diamond badges!!!! There is a new craze, as with the old VW badges...

Worst bit....£15 for a new one!!! On the Phase 2 Clio, they just rip the diamond off, but you have to get the new plastic surround it sits in too!!!!!!!!!

Every renualt must of been done in Sainsburys yesterday

Its ok for us Phase 2 boys, for they dont scratch anything!!! Where as, when there stuck on the bonet, a knife is used

Little f***ers.

--Andy

Scirocco GT TSi DSG

I had the badge of my rover 400 taken, they managed to put a three inch scratch across where the badge used to be.

I know of four people who have had their badges nicked, all different cars. Also see a lot of cars missing badges when I am driving around.

Why dont they collect bear mats?

Same thing happened to me, but they pinched the renault badge off the front of my Phase 1 19!! ... The front of my bonnet and that badge are/were the only tatty parts of my car..

So why they pinched it is beyond me..

Fuc**rs...

Ben

Same thing happened to me, but they pinched the renault badge off the front of my Phase 1 19!! ... The front of my bonnet and that badge are/were the only tatty parts of my car..

So why they pinched it is beyond me..

Fuc**rs...

Ben

All i can say, is they must be complete losers.....Like the t**t that reversed into my car when it was parked up, and left no note.....

--Andy