ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Baja RC Bash 08

MY10 R35 GTR
for those who like RC's. A selection from all the guys there that took pics

dscf1950.jpg

dscf1979.jpg

dscf1912.jpg

dscf1917.jpg

P7060002.jpg

P7060012.jpg

P7060021.jpg

P7060050.jpg

P7060070.jpg

P7050036.jpg

P7050035.jpg

P7050040.jpg

P7050045.jpg

P7050023.jpg

P7050027.jpg

Last edited:
  Hondata'd EP3 Type R
Fair enough, 1.8th buggies are faster than that, But my those look fun.

Used to be big into R/C, I presume these are regular PEtrol models not nitro?

Iridium

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Former R27 & Mk1 V6 owner
Ahhhh I just got rid of my Baja - was just a 5B though not an SS like yours :) I got it having being out of the hobby for ages (after selling my TS4N road car, 2.5r Revo, RB Revo, Savage 4.6, Savage STS.30...), but it wasn't for me, bit big and cumbersome, plus was a bit disappointed with the stock performance, especially considering that they're not cheap are they! Probably because I'd had an RB323 powered Revo before hehe :p That thing was bonkers, with the gearing increased a load, it would still pop the front end up when it shifted to 2nd.

Great pics though, some of those modded ones are awesome. That's what I liked about was that it looked and sounded so cool tearing around, and the RWD arse out action was a laugh too. Perfecting drifting on the tarmac tyres in a tarmac car park was great fun too! And I've seen vids of some of the ones with the flashy/tuned engines, they're not shy at all are they?

MY10 R35 GTR
Ahhhh I just got rid of my Baja - was just a 5B though not an SS like yours :) I got it having being out of the hobby for ages (after selling my TS4N road car, 2.5r Revo, RB Revo, Savage 4.6, Savage STS.30...), but it wasn't for me, bit big and cumbersome, plus was a bit disappointed with the stock performance, especially considering that they're not cheap are they! Probably because I'd had an RB323 powered Revo before hehe :p That thing was bonkers, with the gearing increased a load, it would still pop the front end up when it shifted to 2nd.

Great pics though, some of those modded ones are awesome. That's what I liked about was that it looked and sounded so cool tearing around, and the RWD arse out action was a laugh too. Perfecting drifting on the tarmac tyres in a tarmac car park was great fun too! And I've seen vids of some of the ones with the flashy/tuned engines, they're not shy at all are they?

Nop I've got a special engine on its way to me the now! ;) Stock 26 motor runs around the 3hp mark depending on the pipe. My new motors gona be touching 6hp hehehehe :)

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
f**k me didnt realise the standard engines were only 3hp!

Just ordered a RB C6 for my Hyper 7. I've been told its too fast but who cares :D

MY10 R35 GTR
my mate Pauls. Lovely bit of kit. HEAVY mind lol.

Not my thing though theres a point when theres too much bling. I orefer keeking some if the more vunerable part stock plastic, cheaper to replace.

the nitro stuff are stypidly quick. Im just used to 2/ know them inside out

Hondata'd EP3 Type R
this is why I quit, I ended up having an E-Maxx, T-maxx, Savage and an E-Savage with every single aluminium part on avaliable, Over the 3 years i built those 4 cars, I could have bought a 55 plate 182 cash for what they cost, My E-maxx ended up costing me £3200 by the time it was finished!! Obviously that was over months and maybe years but still lol!

I was a brushless Electric person in my youth though, This is my first competitive nitro, I never ran the T-maxx and Savage as they were shelf queens!

MY10 R35 GTR
this is why I quit, I ended up having an E-Maxx, T-maxx, Savage and an E-Savage with every single aluminium part on avaliable, Over the 3 years i built those 4 cars, I could have bought a 55 plate 182 cash for what they cost, My E-maxx ended up costing me £3200 by the time it was finished!! Obviously that was over months and maybe years but still lol!

I was a brushless Electric person in my youth though, This is my first competitive nitro, I never ran the T-maxx and Savage as they were shelf queens!

lol its too easy to spend money on them lol

MY10 R35 GTR
had to put my sunglasses on hahahahah. looks good mate

im just waiting to my upgraded brakes to arrive :)