ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Basic SAM software?

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
Chaps,

I'm after a basic, basic SAM package (don't mind paying for it) - that I can fire off onto different subnets at work and it can collate the number of clients, the machines' name and also if it has Office installed, etc.

All the ones I've looked at are utterly donkey so far. Telling me which knowledge base updates they had applied back in 2009. The name of their wives' first pet dog. How much beans cost at Asda and a whole variety of other useless shite. Even one from Microsoft detected 678 machines in its discovery (over double what we actually have) and yet somehow, we had only three Windows clients? FPMSL.

Any suggestions would be much appreciated.

Cheers,
D.

dk

911 GTS Cab
we do this for our customers and used to use centennial, but now we use Snow, and we perform SAM audits on behalf of Microsoft using that.

So if you want a proper SAM audit done, let me know.

ChrisR

ClioSport Club Member
we do this for our customers and used to use centennial, but now we use Snow, and we perform SAM audits on behalf of Microsoft using that.

So if you want a proper SAM audit done, let me know.

Reminds me haven't spoken to Matt for a while, such a nice chap.