ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Basic Self Diagnostic check on instrument panel

172 Cup
Hey Guys.

I have tried to search for this but cant seem to come up with the goods so i apologise if its already on here somewhere.

Im getting the codes t - - h when running the basic check through the instrument panel.

I have read very briefly in the past that they relate to a injection/injector fault and a possible oil sensor fault?

Can anyone should some light of the problems (if they really are problems) , where they stem from and how they have been rectified.

I will also add that forums are a curse. Not only do they tell me about a million problems that i didnt know i had but so many problems seem to be rectified in so many different ways.

Ive just realised that i cant rev past 6800k (regardless of tempurature) much like alot of people on here and i dont know i a definate solution. I will change the stat but i really cant see how they will help as my water temp gauge seems to operate as it should and displays what i believe is the right operating tempuratures...

First French car.... after a few years of Jap ownership and its taking its toll :dapprove:

cheers

B/G 182 FF
Found this on another post for ya,

"t mean an injection fault has been detected for a minimum of 4 seconds
J means a fault has been noted on the fuel gauge. It must have disconnected for longer than 100 seconds. The resistance from the fuel tank sensor needs to be between 5 and 350 Ohms.
d means an injection signal fault has been detected
h means an oil level sensor fault has been detected. Resistance from the sensor should be between 6 and 20 Ohms. Any reading over 20Ohms is an open cicuit anything under 3 is a short circuit.
If no faults are logged then dashes will show fixed dashes"

You may no longer have errors they maybe just stored from previous faults, press the reset button and see if the fault codes reoccurs in a couple of days.
Mine was showing t---. I reset mine last month and the fault hasn't reoccurred.
As for the rev issue I ain't too sure, sorry. I'm sure other members will post solutions.

172 Cup
Awesome response. Cheers for that fella! I will reset them later and see what's what. I wonder what would cause the injection blip.

Cheers matey.