ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Basically back to standard!

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Finally got my act together and removed everything off the car ready for sale... All that remains is the exhaust

These will probably be the final pics of the car as its up for sale :( but moving onto better things.. When I eventually find the right Megane!

DSCF0865.jpg

DSCF0855.jpg

DSCF0859.jpg

DSCF0861.jpg

DSCF0860.jpg

DSCF0856.jpg

Will definitely miss this car once/if it sells and no doubt il be back in one at some point in my life! :approve:

Attachments

• DSCF0855.jpg
    DSCF0855.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 41

Tunst

ClioSport Club Member
  Focus ST225, Focus E
Looks good, it's surprising how different they feel when put back to standard.

Are you getting an R26?

Feels kind of strange id like to take the exhaust off but it would mean having to get the bumper cut out patched up and then sourcing a good condition standard exhaust..

As for the megane im not really sure yet.. Atm my Budget on reaches a Good Ph1 or a dog of a Ph2.. Little more saving and I could get an R26...

Iv got plenty of time to decide though :)

TimR26

South Central- West Berks
ClioSport Area Rep
I think it's worth holding out for an R26 but I really like the 225 Trophy's as well.

The R26's LSD makes cornering so much fun :)