ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

basildon meet.

BMW 320d M-Sport
Car park management!?!? FLOL, again? They don't like Essex CS meets anywhere do they.

Nice to see the F430 has a 197 inspired rear diffuser :cool:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Yup, iirc, we had to move on because the supercars we're drawing people away from the actual entertainment complex :rolleyes:

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
Some impressive cars there! Can't get over the size of that lambo's exhaust!

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
The guy with the green Lambo has just bought a seized Murci engine and plans to fix it and add a couple of turbos just for good measure!

Clio 1970000000
The guy with the green Lambo has just bought a seized Murci engine and plans to fix it and add a couple of turbos just for good measure!

When you all drove off the lambo was by far the quietest of the 3 cars.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
The owner of the lambo made that himself (no bulls**t as I asked him about it).

Raj is a genious with anything mechanical. Owns his own garage.

He works on my Clio too!

When you all drove off the lambo was by far the quietest of the 3 cars.

The Strad is very loud, breaks the decibell limits on trackdays lol

The Lambo sounds stunning when in full flow. Glad mine was louder though!

BMW 320d M-Sport
The question we should be asking is whether anyone noticed the new Hollywood/Basildon sign?

I hope you enjoyed putting your foot down Adz after you come off the fake roundabout with the speed cameras on the A127. Come to think of it, that goes for all of you!

Clio 1970000000
The question we should be asking is whether anyone noticed the new Hollywood/Basildon sign?

I hope you enjoyed putting your foot down Adz after you come off the fake roundabout with the speed cameras on the A127. Come to think of it, that goes for all of you!

I drove past it on the way in. Bit s**te IMO. Having seen an article in the newspaper, I would have thought they'd have made a masive sign whereas the letters are only about 6 feet high.

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182

We were all doing under 50mph, it just sounds quicker. I don't recall my Road Angel Pro getting all bleepy on me lol

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Looks like an epic meet, really sorry I wasn't there, was drinking from 2pm til 4am yesterday and I felt a little worse for wear :eek:

Next time I'll be there.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
:eek:

I do apologise, but RL does seem more real.... if you know what I mean? Lol!

I kinda forget about CS until the last minute, but saying that I even washed the car yesterday just for it, but I haven't felt as rough as I did this morning in a long time!

I promise I'll be at the next one, honest.

I'm going to the pizza based meet with the Stains guys too, I'll take a pic with the Clio's to proove I do go to meets :rasp:

Brian

ClioSport Admin
  LY 220 Trophy
Tbh, I would begin to doubt you were even real if it wasn't for the fact that Daniel has actually met you.

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Tbh, I would begin to doubt you were even real if it wasn't for the fact that Daniel has actually met you.

*Swoon*

I've been to a few meets, even set up one, not that you bothered to cross the water ;)

What else is in the pipline in Essex then? A lot I hope with the nice weather coming?

I will see you soon Bri-Bri*

(if you don't get the reference, you need to watch more e4)

SG9 Forester STi
The photos look awesome! Good selection of cars turned up :) Lol @ snapping the twingo Rob, the stickers make it go faster...honest! Was a good meet nice to chat to a few new people :)

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
The photos look awesome! Good selection of cars turned up :) Lol @ snapping the twingo Rob, the stickers make it go faster...honest! Was a good meet nice to chat to a few new people :)

Good to see you both. The Twingo is a lovely little car...but you need to lose the stickers :D

SG9 Forester STi
Good to see you both. The Twingo is a lovely little car...but you need to lose the stickers :D

Yeah you too. If it was mine I would but I doubt ktec would appreciate me stripping their twingo of it's promo stickers lol.

Great little car to drive though :)

Ferrari F430 Spider, 182
I'm getting flak from quite a few of the lads on my other forum for not puttng this meet on there for them to attend lol. Few of them have Clio's like me so they have a big interest.

Seems like a lot more will be coming to the next one :D

PH 2 1.2 dynamique
Shame, mine wasn't in any of the pic, lol even the big pic of all the clio's (granted i may have been at mcdonalds) was a great meet, was good to meet you all.

Will drag togusa along to the next one.

Adz i am jealous about the ferrari!

Clio 1970000000
Shame, mine wasn't in any of the pic, lol even the big pic of all the clio's (granted i may have been at mcdonalds) was a great meet, was good to meet you all.

Will drag togusa along to the next one.

Adz i am jealous about the ferrari!

Tommy, were you the guy that Brian and I were talking to at the end?