ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Batch Watermarking?

Is there some software out there that will allow me to batch watermark photos? I have had loads of interest in my Horse photography and want to put the photos online for people to view and purchase prints accordingly.

I don't mind having to pay for the software, and seeing as I take 400+ photos at each event I really don't want to have to watermark each one separately!

As said Photoshop, will post a tutorial later but its an arse to set up, still not got mine working properly

That would be great fella! I have photoshop CS2 at home, CS3 at work so that would be spot on... if i can get it working!

As said Photoshop, will post a tutorial later but its an arse to set up, still not got mine working properly

That would be great fella! I have photoshop CS2 at home, CS3 at work so that would be spot on... if i can get it working!

Here we go, http://av.adobe.com/russellbrown/BrandingSM.mov I get lost at the Path bit and bodged my way around it maybe you'll have more luck...

Managed to get this on all my shots..

lacrosse025-PS.jpg

Bus w**ker
If I remember rightly you'll need to convert the PSD file to a PNG (to keep the transparency) as the batch process won't work with a PSD file.

I've got to re make my batch files tonight, as I've just formatted and like a mong forgot to f**king back them up, so if I remember/get chance/someone else hasn't already done it, I'll make a how to for you.

I use it for the low res samples of prints that I sell.

If I remember rightly you'll need to convert the PSD file to a PNG (to keep the transparency) as the batch process won't work with a PSD file.

I've got to re make my batch files tonight, as I've just formatted and like a mong forgot to f**king back them up, so if I remember/get chance/someone else hasn't already done it, I'll make a how to for you.

I use it for the low res samples of prints that I sell.

Thanks, seems me and JJ suffered the same issues!