ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bath time + new mod

Chocolate Bar™
airbags = gay ;)

first mod to my 172 was to lose the wheel for a momo one, and would do it again in a flash. cracking car, with cracking mods!

airbags? bunch of poofs, my gt-turbo would have had as much strength in a crash as a wet cardboard box and that didnt have an airbag. Some people are wet nursed too much these days!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
exactly, i had two novas and an old astramax van, i'm still here...its not the airbag that keeps you in, its the seatbelt......... nanny state lol

cheers for the comments, pretty much sorted now, would like some wilwoods or something one day, we shall see come summer ;)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
exactly, i had two novas and an old astramax van, i'm still here...its not the airbag that keeps you in, its the seatbelt......... nanny state lol

cheers for the comments, pretty much sorted now, would like some wilwoods or something one day, we shall see come summer ;)

I'd avoid the willwoods. USA rubbish! Brembo's..

I'd avoid the willwoods. USA rubbish! Brembo's..

Brembo for the rich boys with to much £££

Gaz only the bracket needs making up the rest is off the shelf stuff from rallydesign go for it. I've got a spare hube here at home I've been meaning to measure up for brackets.

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
it'll be a summer mod if it gets done at all lol, my 2500's are doing an awsome job, the 4 pots will only be for looks really

thought the wilwoods on your williams looks awsome :)

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
it'll be a summer mod if it gets done at all lol, my 2500's are doing an awsome job, the 4 pots will only be for looks really

Aye they look smart and do the job, but Stoddies are wrecked!! All the nice black colour has faded! They look spoilt now!

The Willwoods were much better than the DS2500s.

Aye they look smart and do the job, but Stoddies are wrecked!! All the nice black colour has faded! They look spoilt now!
You can always repaint them. But thats only looks if you want some looks get a big disk conversions.

130i, 306 hdi, vrs
The car looks fantastic!
mines having h&rs fitted as we speak ill get some pics up soon !