ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Battery Mount for Powerlite PS-09

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  182 + 330d
Whilst im ok with the spanners im nothing special although always up for giving new things a go, so im trying to get some inspiration for putting something together to mount a PS-09 battery in the standard battery location as there doesn't appear to be anything off the shelf I can purchase, unless someone wants to fabricate something for me of course :). What’s the best/easiest way for me make something to mount a lightweight and much smaller battery? I’m sure most of you know what the battery is but for completeness im looking to buy this:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I just used an Ebay clamp and some threaded bar. Functional but not pretty :ROFLMAO:

20200321_125252.jpg
20200321_125300.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  182 + 330d
I just used an Ebay clamp and some threaded bar. Functional but not pretty :ROFLMAO:

tbh that would be fine, it will be covered up with a battery cover anyway, I just need it secure. This?

Also what did you clamp it to/through on the tray?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Yeah that's it, think there are couple of holes you can use, I secured bar to those with nut top and bottom iirc. Fitted it like 5 years ago for the odyssey battery, only recently popped lithium one on and it fitted to same mount fine. Can check tomorrow exactly what I did if you need