ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battery Mount for Powerlite PS-09

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
Whilst im ok with the spanners im nothing special although always up for giving new things a go, so im trying to get some inspiration for putting something together to mount a PS-09 battery in the standard battery location as there doesn't appear to be anything off the shelf I can purchase, unless someone wants to fabricate something for me of course :). What’s the best/easiest way for me make something to mount a lightweight and much smaller battery? I’m sure most of you know what the battery is but for completeness im looking to buy this:

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
I just used an Ebay clamp and some threaded bar. Functional but not pretty :ROFLMAO:

20200321_125252.jpg
20200321_125300.jpg

Greeny.

ClioSport Club Member
  440i + 182
I just used an Ebay clamp and some threaded bar. Functional but not pretty :ROFLMAO:

tbh that would be fine, it will be covered up with a battery cover anyway, I just need it secure. This?

Also what did you clamp it to/through on the tray?

Coops Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Lots of Scrap...
Yeah that's it, think there are couple of holes you can use, I secured bar to those with nut top and bottom iirc. Fitted it like 5 years ago for the odyssey battery, only recently popped lithium one on and it fitted to same mount fine. Can check tomorrow exactly what I did if you need