ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield 1

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
lol, i just been looking on my Channel. There's a section where it shows you top channels looking at your content. Some of them are Apollo432 who's got 626K subs and this suprised me Broken Machine has watched my channel just recently

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
i did a live stream the other day and had some epic games, one of the last games i did i got 51-7

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Battlefield 1: Conquest Multiplayer Gameplay - Ballroom Blitz - PS5 No Commentary

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Here's some new gameplay from the past week, starting to get back into it and remove the cobwebs

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Battlefield 1: Conquest Mutliplayer Gameplay - 57 Kills Suez - No Commentary 4K 60FPS

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Loved that map, should really fire it up again some time.
yeah i like the map too, havn't been on this map for a while in Conquest. it's hard to get a server that you want for some time now. I've re downloaded BF2042, need to have a few games soon.

Geddes

ClioSport Club Member
  Fiesta Mk8 ST-3
Here's some more TDM games, these were recorded from the past 2 weeks i think