ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Battlefield: 2142

SLK 350
Looks pretty cool i think, but somehow much like UT2004 those laser style games just don't grip me for more than a few days.

But, better than endless updates on every war that ever took place.

Battlefield 14: The battle of bosworth??? Why not!

Darren S

ClioSport Club Member
10+ year old thread revamp. :smile:

Turned out to be the most committed I've ever been to an FPS - thoroughly enjoyable, yet to be bettered game of awesomeness.

Great maps, brilliant game modes. Sensible unlocks and years before the pay-to-win mentality had even spawned. A more than worthy step-up from BF2 - just a shame that BF3 and BF4 never really utilised it's game mechanics.

Have to laugh at The Hoff's comment above - the Battle of Bosworth? Well...... BF1 is almost upon on us - it's heading that way and back into history!

R3k1355

Absolute wetter.
ClioSport Club Member
Never played it before, but from looking at the screen shots it looks maybe COD meets Titanfall, obviously 10 years before those games were released.
The Mech's remind me of the good times spent playing MechWarrior, that game was ace!