ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Be gentle I'm new

Clio 182
I'd just like to say Hi all.

I've only recently purchased a 182 and still getting to grips with the car. I come to clio's for something a bit different as I got fed up with my last car (WRX Impreza) and needed something a little less juicy.

Talking of go go juice how does the 182 run when using super unleaded compaired to regular, as I havn't tried it yet, but have been told using super doesn't make any difference compared with regular, any opinions??

DrR

ClioSport Club Member
  VW Golf GTD
Welcome to the club :)
I can't say it makes any difference in mine. Just wack anything in.

MRBILLYUK

ClioSport Club Member
  FF Jeden Osiem Dwa
Welcome to CS :) Lots of people on here seem to prefer Shell V Power cos it gives them a guaranteed placebo effect of an added 10bhp ;)

98 RON is what Renault recommend .

Blue Clio 182
Welcome to CS.
I run mine on Tesco 99 mostly but don't really notice any difference on the road if I put a tank of ordinary unleaded in.:rasp:

Clio 182
Hello new person!

I too used to have a WRX Impreza (2003 with Prodrive kit) but it weren't half as much fun as me 182. Found I had to drive harry flatters to have any fun in me Scoob, decided to sell it b4 I hurt meself :S The 182 feels just like a little go-cart compared with that ... you can have fun anywhere without being too stupid! Enjoy :)