ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Be very careful who you race... :-(

Quote: Originally posted by adiclio16v on 01 May 2003

go buy a dihatsu charade get a copy of there plates an drive thru as many speed cameras as u can find
LMFAO. Thats a wicked idea! Thanks!!!!!

clio 20v

hehe would love to see there faces when he gets his speeding ticket, a couple round the area should get him a nice ban hehe

adi

thats annoyed me reading it,

taking the law into your hands is not a good idea though, because the repercussions could land YOU in serious sh*t, both with these asians and the law.

if you are going to do something draw a huge c**k in brake fluid on their bonnet and do a wee on the radiator, not only will the car smell of piss for months, TRUST ME it works , plus the willy will make him a laughing stock, although chances are it could of been pinched or not be his pride and joy obviously..

i mean at the end of the day all that damage for a bit of traffic light fun

350z & 16v Maxi

Rhys, if you want a cheap set of plates ill make them for you buddy!!! Im in Scotland so dont have ony of this law p!sh that say i have to record all plates made and ask for proff of owning the car ect. What a load of sh!t!!!

ANy back to the point if you want a set of plates let me know and ill get you them v very cheap!!!

Colin

Willy2

Rhys

Dont worry i didnt think you were picking on Asians for a second, the wee one is the best as it costs nothing and is highly effective.

OR better still undo their wheel nuts so they are really loose, no doubt they will have sounds in the car so they shouldnt cotton on and the next lashing they give it, it will be bye bye wheels!

They sound like serious a*seholes, they will get whats coming im sure! If not by you then someone else!

Have done the radiator wee thing to this nova sr which would sit outside my house in the car for hours and hours, when i opened the curtains he would dash off, then two weeks laters i got followed by these two guys in a golf gti, who accused me of nicking there dump valve, one had gardening gloves on and they were both too young to be gardeners, so i preceded to beep my horn until my dad came out, they basically came up with a sh*t excuse and left.

i noted the numberplate and rang the police, they said oh well have a car on the lookout, nothing happened,

then a few weeks later i was in my mums car and i noticed the car, and asked her to tail it, saw where the car pulled up to, then for the next couple of days drove past for a quick peak, every time the golf was there, so one night i go to the house do a piss on the radiator and scarper quickish, in hind sight it was a very silly thing to do and i could of got a beating, but it did make me feel good

i would say cut brake lines but that could kill them even worse still someone innocent,

i know in the heat of the moment you really feel like you could kill them but theres no way i could kill another person, unless some very extreme happened,

Willy2

Quote: Originally posted by ralph wiggum on 02 May 2003

Have done the radiator wee thing to this nova sr which would sit outside my house in the car for hours and hours, when i opened the curtains he would dash off, then two weeks laters i got followed by these two guys in a golf gti, who accused me of nicking there dump valve, one had gardening gloves on and they were both too young to be gardeners, so i preceded to beep my horn until my dad came out, they basically came up with a sh*t excuse and left.

i noted the numberplate and rang the police, they said oh well have a car on the lookout, nothing happened,

then a few weeks later i was in my mums car and i noticed the car, and asked her to tail it, saw where the car pulled up to, then for the next couple of days drove past for a quick peak, every time the golf was there, so one night i go to the house do a piss on the radiator and scarper quickish, in hind sight it was a very silly thing to do and i could of got a beating, but it did make me feel good
you should have done it on a monthly basis to the golf, to really F*ck them off

Colin S - can you make cheap plates for anyone? Cos Im gonna need some soon... ;)

Feel free to PM me if youre a bit paranoid about Big Brother watching!

yeah great little cars,

lot of people slate them, saying unreliable, after two years of ownership i can honestly say, 1 problem not major, and two straight mot passes, trouble free motoring @16psi.

ok admittantly im changing the turbo soon but..........

Has anyone actually done the brake fluid thing, cause like i said it seemed to make no marks at all to my mates car. We put loads on.

Mk2 172

I have heard that shaving foam has a similar effect, and it is easy to scribe a big c**k on their bonnet with.

If you can get hold of a shotgun shell, or even just a firework (rocket) , then poke it up the exhaust into the back box...wont have an immediate effect but when it gets to the right temperature... (The shotgun shell will just blow outwards and destroy the box, nothing fatal)

Theres a simple sollution i ud definately do if i had a bloody Williams 3 ffs.

I cant believe u are even hesitating to do something, if u live miles away and u arent a pussy then just get urself out one nite, not a friday nite :D and go to the house. Very simple ideas to piss them off, get a key, just quickly run along side the car and key every panel taking les than 10 seconds. Then just get a tin of paint stripper, and tip over it like a bucket of water on the car.

Not difficult to do, no worries, do it with a friend if ur nervous, and then just go home. Drive past in another car the morning after to c the effect and c if they are there.

All i can say is revenege is sweet and i wudnt even think TWICE about doing it myself and im only 17. If u do it, take a pic plz,

Josh

couldnt be bothered to read the whole fo this post, did u eva be able to find out where these pricks live, i might be able to get hold of it if u havent. where abouts are u anyway, a mate of mine has one of those stun guns at the mo. get someone 3times with it and they sh*t them selves literally

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

Craggy, I want a 5GTT too. Second car. Shame there wasnt a lot of room in that car park, would have loved a proper rag of it! Sounded nice and it was fast as f**k after 4k revs.

Brake fluid works but make sure you get good quality stuff and leave it on, ideal for sure shot water pistols in drive-bys...

Audi S3 225

Quote: Originally posted by teady172 on 30 April 2003

Easy, get a mate in a different car to discretely follow this tw*t home. Wait 30 mins outside, then sneak up slash all his tyres, key as much of his car as possible without making much noise, then sneak away!
lol standard bruv!!!

Renault Clio 1.8 RSi

some quality ideas here, given me some inspiration what i can do if i ever caught the tw*ts who broke my back quarter-light window and nicked my stereo (kindly leaving a screwdriver on the drivers seat, which they can have back (down their throat) if i catch em!) and the other tit who keyed the drivers side passenger door.

but good luck mate, hope they get whats comin to em..... but dont get yer own ass kicked!!:)