ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been done, Help!

Black 182
I unlocked the car this morning and was given 2 loud bleeps back from the car, indicating the alarm has gone off through the night (I didn't hear it),
so I had a quick look around but as it was dark I couldn't see anything.
confused.gif

As I'm driving down the road I hear a scraping noise, so I jump out to find my right hand fog light scraping on the ground, some little tw*t has tried to pinch it through the night.
angry.gif

So I get to work and at first light I go out and check out what's happened, not only have they tried to nick the fog light but have also prised off the left hand side light washer.

It's not as if my car is parked on the road either, they had to walk right up the drive and around the car to do this so it is not just some mindless vandalism, they obviously need bits off my car or have been asked to "aquire" them.

Here are somne pics of the damage, any advice on how to fit the parts, part numbers, prices etc are very welcome.

damageoncar004.jpg
damageoncar003.jpg

W4nkers! For the sake ££s they'll make a right mess of your car. Hopefully Karma will come in to play and they'll have a tragic accident at some point.

Titanium 182
Ohh that's just f**king sickening.

Bradford ? They better not come'a looking for parts off mine :mad:

120d M-Sport
Grrrrr fecking t***s need there balls chopping off with rusty shears :mad:

You might be able to get the parts on here bud, put a post in wanted section if not done already. Hope it doesnt cost much to sort :(

LY 182 FF CUPPED
like you say that would be my instinct........do you have a 182 owner within a 1 mile radius?, the thief knows exactly where you live, what car you drive etc - its been knicked "to order"

I would say to check any that live close for the parts you have had stolen washer jet/fog light lens cover, and look for recent or unmatched replacements.

The pieces seem far too specific for a local scrote to be nicking them, especially as they have taken parts from different sides of the car - like I said this has been done to order.

sorry to hear it happened to you mate.

182 ff
mate has this done a few years ago on his rs turbo , blokes from about a mile away nicked parts of his car and made it a deal of telling everyone , so he waited and waited cos these lot were no pussys

and lets just say there rs 's went up in smoke ..

feel for you mate total w*****s out there have you got the price for a new washer jet ?

Nissan 350z
As a cheap solution. Get a security light mounted to your house that shines onto the driveway where you park. The f*****s wont try anything if everyone passing can see them doing it.

FPOS Productions™ 172 FR
"smile your on camera" also works. i have a camera mounted, and a sticker stuck on the wall once or twice... :)

gutted for you mate, keep your eyes open..

As a cheap solution. Get a security light mounted to your house that shines onto the driveway where you park. The f**kers wont try anything if everyone passing can see them doing it.

On the other hand, you run the risk of them doing it in the middle of the night when nobody is about and now the whole car is lit up for them to see what they are doing.

Security camera seems the best option, as then you have proof if you decide to take it to the police.

Gutted for you bud, hope you get it sorted soon

Not got a car
Nothing will stop thieves if they want it they will get it, The only thing is putting it in a garage to give it a little protection.

Nissan 350z
On the other hand, you run the risk of them doing it in the middle of the night when nobody is about and now the whole car is lit up for them to see what they are doing.

Its not as if being in the dark so far has appeared to have given them a hard time at getting what they wanted off his car :p

Clio 182
I hate the scum that do that kind of thing.

Had it myself once when I worked in Halewood Liverpool. Going home after a night shift it started to rain so the wipers came on and put to nice big scratches on the windscreen because some robbing b*****d had stole both the blades.

Honda & VW
I'm not a violent person but if i caught someone in the act of something similar to this i'd have to hit them, problem is they'd get away with theiving but you'd get done for hitting them. Crazy!!!

Black 182
Ok then, I have found the fog light on t'internet for £27ish, which I thought was a good price compared to what I thought!

But I cannot find the headlamp washer part anywhere, can anyone help?

And one more thing, the little scumbag's who did this obviously didn't know what they where doing 'cos after they smashed the fog light from the mounts all they had to do was unplug it, but they didn't they just left it! Why go through the trouble of doing all that, then leave it hanging from the car?

BG 182,megane td
That's the biggest problem here - Time to invest in one of those security lights I think - nothing like a bit of light to deter these cnuts !
better off purchasing a 13 stonedogue de bordeaux like "big reg" id love the random scrote to come and chance his luck here!!

Black 182
BUMP! does anyone know where I can get the headlamp washer from, as I can't find it on t'internet and don't fancy going to Renault for it!

Willy + Modus DCi
yeh go to the dealer i bought a washer last week, 13 pound something with VAT. that sucks man i'd hit the roof if this happened to me! i hate people they suck!!