ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been lurking for a while, now a Clio 182 owner!

Matt182!

ClioSport Club Member
  Clio 182 Inferno
Hi everyone, been on the forum for a while now and it has been great to read whilst searching for my own Clio.

A 182 in inferno orange finally came up near to me so I went to have a look and came away with it!

20211212_115200.jpg

Been loving it so far, it is my 2nd ever car after a 70hp Polo so as you can imagine it is quite a step-up in performance and excitement. Needs a few pieces doing but that's all part of the fun.

Still getting used to driving it so it's probably the slowest the car has ever been driven haha.

Thanks all for the great information on the forum!

TheBandit

ClioSport Club Member
  Monaco172, Green 1.2
Very envious! Exact clio I want to move two when I can justify something more than my 1.2!

t90_lle

East of England
ClioSport Area Rep
Can’t believe it!! Not seen or heard of inferno’s for ages! I buy one thinking I’m super cool then they all start coming out of the wood work haha! Mine is a bit broken atm though! 🤦🏻‍♂️
One send too hard and the engine and turbo didn’t agree with it!! 😂

Mr Underhill

ClioSport Club Member
Hi everyone, been on the forum for a while now and it has been great to read whilst searching for my own Clio.

A 182 in inferno orange finally came up near to me so I went to have a look and came away with it!

View attachment 1570563

Been loving it so far, it is my 2nd ever car after a 70hp Polo so as you can imagine it is quite a step-up in performance and excitement. Needs a few pieces doing but that's all part of the fun.

Still getting used to driving it so it's probably the slowest the car has ever been driven haha.

Thanks all for the great information on the forum!
Looks nice and tidy. Welcome!