ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Been rear-ended, will be a write off. truly gutted!

E87 118d M Sport
is it okay to pm you hutchie?

mateeee, gutted, so sorry to see.

hope you get something good outta all this

i cant see any sort of gain out of it tbh, so im just hoping to have a car and not be paying for loan for a cat c car tbh. we'll see tho

Nimbus Megane R26
ouch gutting mate :(

first dibs on the recaro's if it is a write off mate? if you want to sell that is hah. where you located?

E87 118d M Sport
thanks for the comments guys. alot of phone calls today, but hopefully things are guna be in motion soon.

Mk7 Golf, Daytona600
first dibs on the recaro's if it is a write off mate? if you want to sell that is hah. where you located?

Nah, he already said he going to give one to me and one to mike (MetaliX) :) lol

Did you go to the doctors today?

E87 118d M Sport
*update*

the engineer came courtesey of directline yesterday, worked out the damage costs and it has come to £2400, so the car isnt a write off.

now to get it repaired (with all genuine renault new parts seeing as im not paying for it) including a brand new boot well, and a respray, and we should be back up and running soon!

hopefully the process doesnt take too long to complete and she'll be back in all her glory asap!!! (have to have another photoshoot dan to mark the occasion lol)

:D

Gally

Formerly Mashed up egg in a cup
ClioSport Club Member
Lols that was never a write off! See my thread Ouch 172.

Your friend doesn't know very much.

Apologies for missing this thread to start with. I'm an assessor btw.

Oh and any questions ask away. Make sure they fit a new boot floor and don't repair that one, as they are easy to repair and they could charge the insurance company for a new one quite easily.

Fletcher

ClioSport Club Member
*update*

the engineer came courtesey of directline yesterday, worked out the damage costs and it has come to £2400, so the car isnt a write off.

now to get it repaired (with all genuine renault new parts seeing as im not paying for it) including a brand new boot well, and a respray, and we should be back up and running soon!

hopefully the process doesnt take too long to complete and she'll be back in all her glory asap!!! (have to have another photoshoot dan to mark the occasion lol)

:D

Good stuff :)