ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

been stiffed

clio 16v
just recived a induction kit for my valver i got from the e bay opened it up and its shagged holes in it rim all ripped and the bottom has fell out and been glued back in what shall i do ?

Audi TT 225
I got bummed like this!
The eBay picture showed 2 mint condition ph2 rear clusters, when they turned up one had a little crack in the corner and they were sprayed with tinting spray so were very dark. luckily I cleaned off the spray and they looked ok but you've been duped big time.
Contact the seller and ask what he's playing at, did he say anything about the condition of the IK? Also contact eBay they maybe able to advise you.

C63 PP,R1,,Clubman
Ebay full of tossers. make sure you can see a picture of the actual item before you buy.

Evo 6, E92 320d
how did u pay, i always use paypal, they was a huge help wen i got scammed for a xbox 360, they gave me all the cash back