ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Before going out...

106 GTi
... to take pictures when you have what looks to be a fantastic sunset, charge or at least check your didgi cam battery or you may come back with only one picture lol!

IMG_6121a.jpg

doh!

Ford Fiesta
nice mine was like that yesterday before the 60 mile commute today on a damp M1.

Have you kept your 182 mates safe somewhere and using the run rubber ones over winter? ive put some other carpet mats over my 182 ones.

I dont really find my seat picks up dirt. Seat belt does a bit... Are they side airbag friendly them covers?

106 GTi
Yeah used the rubber matts since new and kept the origionals un-used as when the car arrived it never had the clips to hold them down. They are so much easier to keep clean.

The seat covers are not meant to be used due to the side airbags really as you say, I guess it will effect them working properly.

The matts cost £18.00 - part number 7701216258