ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Beginner DSLR?

RB Clio 182
i didnt spot that but my eye is not trained to spot things like that, i hope to be able to pick things out like that wiv a bit of experience, then i may get a new camera or spend a fcuk load on lens's

Last edited:
Its just one of those things you start to pick up on when you become critical of your own work.

I am by no means a professional photographer, and tbh I wouldnt even say I am that good, but I know what makes a good photo!

If you want to have a look a lot of my 'serious' photography is showcased on http://stumac1985.deviantart.com its not up to date though as I am working on my own website currently.

RB Clio 182
Its just one of those things you start to pick up on when you become critical of your own work.

I am by no means a professional photographer, and tbh I wouldnt even say I am that good, but I know what makes a good photo!

If you want to have a look a lot of my 'serious' photography is showcased on http://stumac1985.deviantart.com its not up to date though as I am working on my own website currently.

Nice liking the hand shot, very arty!!

that was for a competition that never happened, lol. I had to get my tattoo in. I have another version of it with my tattoo cropped out and its much better.

RB Clio 182
i'm going to have to get some pics up on here at some point so peeps can critique them and tell me what im doing wrong and what im doing right as the case may be.

Citroen DS3 DSport
I just bought a Olympus E510 recently. I read pretty much ALL reviews on entry level DSLR's... it had the best features and got the best reviews.

Can be picked up from Dixons with 2 lens 14-42mm and 40-150mm for only £399.

Its one of the only DSLR's to have Liveview, Image Stablisation and an Anti dust feature. You only get these when you start spending £800+ with other cameras. :)

I may be tempted to buy myself one of these.

I went for the D40 last year and have never looked back. Great entry level which produces better shots than its price tag!