ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Bell - Address Issues

Basically I took my private plate off last week and at the same time asked for a QUOTE to change the address on my policy.
My dad just called me to say that a charge of £157 has come out of his account from Bell. I called them and they said my address has been changed and they are not willing to change it back.

Honnestley...WTAF..I ask for a quote and the Indian on the other side of the phone authorize the change. Now I have a car that is insured at an address I don't even live at and they flat out refuse to change it back.

I've just spend half an hour on the phone trying to get them to change it. I even offered to send them a copy of my current lease contract and my new lease contract but as far as they are concerned "I don't live at that address"(my current address, which my V5, driving license and electoral register are all registered to).

Any advice here guys?

jenic

ClioSport Club Member
Ring back, they once told me if you ring before midday then you are guaranteed a british person.

Flol ok.....so my dad just called to say he spoke to some Indian again and he has changed it back to what it should be and is refunding the money.

:lolup: