ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best cars to tune on forza 3

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have waisted so much money in this game its unreal.

What are the best cars to mod and what for?

I have found my evo 8 is the best all rounder but my e46 me is a master at drifting?

Also them little datsun things are pissing me off. Nothing competes with them in a drag race.

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
Drag race? i have yet to have a race on one :(

Good car to tune is the Bwm E60 i think its called, you win it basicly, tune that to the max, but watch on bends to much power and the back end steps out alot

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
R33 Skyline is a monster, it can handle it too.

I use a RWD R32 Skyline for drift, as well as a Z4M.

Power isn't everything though, I have lots of sub-300bhp cars that can spank higher cars around a circuit. DC2 Integra, Silvia etc are all good for this.

Then I've got the 1300bhp Veyron, for when the need arises. ;)

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
My cheapest car is worth about 200k. I'll gift you a Datsun 510?

Or you could buy one for 5k? ;)

Not a 320d
R33 Skyline is a monster, it can handle it too.

I use a RWD R32 Skyline for drift, as well as a Z4M.

Power isn't everything though, I have lots of sub-300bhp cars that can spank higher cars around a circuit. DC2 Integra, Silvia etc are all good for this.

Then I've got the 1300bhp Veyron, for when the need arises. ;)

Do you play the game like everyday ?

Hows the R34 Skyline ? Ive just reached driver level 20.

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3

This.

I <3 my Elise, even though it's running pretty low power.

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
I can't get on with the Elise/Exige... too darty once they've got a bit of grunt.

Try the Z4M. Supercharge it, and sort the grip issues with slicks and a good setup. They're a weapon once you've tamed them.

I'm Lv40 now, with just under three million Cr. You run out of stuff to spend it on, since the credits just get thrown at you in the later races!

Hixle

Hi Kiss Luke E****
ClioSport Club Member
  E90 M3
I'm only Lv10 now I think, keep on getting distracted by photomode and Kaido...

Clart

ClioSport Club Member
  E92 M3
i bought a tune setup drift AE86 yesterday, which cost about 100k in total. I then found it was completed chav'd up and you can't edit the locked design.

What a waste of 100k. Good for drifting though

MY10 R35 GTR
had a look at the leader boards for drag racin . 21.2 is the qickest for the datsun 510, using TC :(

MINI FJCW
Is there nothing quicker than these Datsuns then? I mean not even if you upgraded any of the R classes?

I tuned my Bugatti Veyron to 1250/1300BHP but havent raced with it yet.

mk5 fiesta zetec s
i just spent about 160 grand on a 1994 civic. it looks ace and goes like stink. its in s class had around 650 bhp. and rwd goes way over 200 mph

JB

RB 182 Cup
What's the GT40 like this time around? IIRC in F2 it was the fastest car in the game once tuned...

Integra Type-R DC2
DC2 Integra is far and away my favourite car at the moment. Not that im bias, its just such a weapon in the corners! Mines running something like 300bhp, but thats all it needs.

The Mk1 MX5 is my drift weapon of choice. Not sure on the bhp of it, but its had the Mazda 3 rotor engine conversion, then removed the twin turbos. When it came on boost it was just too lairy, so ive got NA and its working really well.

SQ5
I've got a 340ish brake AE86 for drifting. N/A and just drifts like anything, its awesome, got my drift lap achievement in it :D

If you want settings, they'll be on my store front soon GT: dannyjroberts

Astra 1.9Cdti SRi
The Lamborghini Reventon is a fantastic car to drive, just its horrible as hell, and only 1 brake light is illegal surely

m-tec bmw 325 ci spo
ive got a r32 gtr for drifint converted to rwd running 600 bhp twin turbo its a bit of a monster but once it keeps the drift goin. need to find a decent drag car now im thinking a tuned up veyron

n/a
I have waisted so much money in this game its unreal.

What are the best cars to mod and what for?

I have found my evo 8 is the best all rounder but my e46 me is a master at drifting?

Also them little datsun things are pissing me off. Nothing competes with them in a drag race.

i have found that a ford mustang with a v8tt from a ford gt, twin turbos, and awd, 0-60--1.781s, top speed 234.5mph, when adjusted properly, and 885hp
perfect for both drifting and straights
happy days :)

Status
Not open for further replies.