ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Clio On CS?

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
Too hard to single out one car...Do you look for style or do you look for performance, or a combination of both.?

Mk1 mk2 mk3? lol

BIFCAIDS

ClioSport Club Member
  340i M-Sport & 182
it should be like... Best Looking, Best Preformance n Best of Both Worlds

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
just iyo whos is your fav on cs (any model) . . .maybe not one but top 3. . .pics would help:)

Mk1 - Toms/Amir's Hybrid.
mk2 Ph1 - Stoddies
mk2 Ph2 172 - My old 172/Herdie's
Mk2 Ph2 182 - SMWRC's 182

197 -
Vee - Any of them! Although mines slowly getting there.

Chocolate Bar™
if we're talking old school defo has's old 1.2, that thing was superb. So individual and so many custom mods, was absolutly spot on condition wise too. Ph1, loved stoddies old beast, ph 2 do love Russ's 172, or stes flamer, and 182 love makavellis beast or chris's

RS 172
Christophers RB is probs my favorite, although there are some other top cars on here. Some very nice Vee's, but they dont seem to get as personalised as the 1*2's so all tend to look the same.

Chocolate Bar™
2374%20(Medium).jpg

3990%20(Medium).JPG

010-2.jpg

DSC00837.jpg

june2007002.jpg

chris is enough of a ***** without posting more pics ;)

Last edited:

Rob

ClioSport Moderator
Gotta be

The FPM - Just amaizng, wanna see it in the metal
F0xy's - Crazy and little things like the bullet cam are awesome
Not normals - The "i'm not normal sticker" is immense! (as is the car)

Chocolate Bar™
D4VE's i like!

D4ves is gonna be mental when finished! although hes spanked some mega cash on it. When done will def be one of the best.

Ali - have to admit i regret it sometimes especially when you see someone f**k up all the hard work you put into it!

Mk1- Illiams/ Lewisniven
Mk2 Non-Sport- F0xy's/ Saner's
M2 Sport- Christophers
Mk3 Non Sport- BioHzrd
Mk3 Sport- Alan

Pretty conclusive me thinks.

LY V6 with Recaros
I love Christophers and Makavellis rb. Middos is very nice, FOxys and any vee! And the white 172 cup but can't remember whos that is. Oh and D4ves

Turbo LY R27
I think the person who bought that LY 182 from ireland is the best. Pretty recent purchase i think, cant remember the guys name. But my R27 is the best in my eyes lol:rasp:

Golf 7R
As far as 182's go not sure the name of the guy, but its racing blue with white wheels if im correct and the pic is taken from what looks like a multi story car park!

VRS
too many to choose from :D

used to love luckys tb'd 172 :)
williams euro
has's old motor
the yellow sub
mine of course ;)
ben_p's new monster
the list goes on and on...

the FPM looks nice but is lacking in the mod department, theres sooooo many tasty modded clios on the site now :approve:

AMV8, Mk1 Golf
i like mine the best, if i liked another one better id go n buy one that looked like that lol

Chocolate Bar™
too many to choose from :D

used to love luckys tb'd 172 :)
williams euro
has's old motor
the yellow sub
mine of course ;)
ben_p's new monster
the list goes on and on...

the FPM looks nice but is lacking in the mod department, theres sooooo many tasty modded clios on the site now :approve:

have to agree, there are loads of nicely modded cars on the site at the mo! i'll give you a fiver later for mentioning mine ;)