ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best deals on Windows 7?

S3, Polo
PC World:

Home Premium: £45
Professional: £90

Anyone seen similar or better pre-order details?

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
me either, considering getting premium but can't actually understand what i'm paying extra for. to download virtual pc (which is free anyway) and the domain adding thing which i'll never use....annoying!

Has

RS 182 - Black Gold
me either, considering getting premium but can't actually understand what i'm paying extra for. to download virtual pc (which is free anyway) and the domain adding thing which i'll never use....annoying!

I see Premium will not come with Virtual PC, yes you can download it....

Is that the only thing about "Windows XP Mode" tho? or does Pro have more XP Integration?

172 Cup
Hi..

technet-1.jpg

Scirocco GT 2.0
Getting it from work but have to work until Sept as a Software Assurance user. Noooo

Getting Windows 7 Enterprise what ever the f**k that is.

No pre-orders left in any PC World store as of the start of this week...

demand has been higher than expected... much more popular than Vista was!

BMW e46 320 Ci Sport
got mine from misco then turns out i'l lget ultimate for free on volume licensing, prob sell my copy wwhen i get it

182, turbo rx8, 911
I only posted it to see if safe9998 even knows what the RTM build is let alone have it installed.

Yes because I'd just post to say I've installed it if I didn't even know what it is. .Griff, what do you actually do just love geeking in general?

Polo GTi
I thought that build was the last rtm candidate, not the actual build for the final

From what I have read 7600.16385.090713-1255 is the RTM

So if he has 7600.16385.090713-1255 installed its the same build as we are getting 6th August, thats my impression?