ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best glass cleaner to use?

Djw John

Scotland - South
ClioSport Area Rep
Yeah I often do for a quick clean but if Im polishing the car I do thw windows with tthe glass polish whilst killing time waiting for the EGP to dry!

Clio Dynamique 1.216vSLOW
aye yes, auto glym glass polish best stuff on the shelves imo, Turtle wax'es and other makes eqivelent cant match it

LY V6 with Recaros
At the moment whatevers under the sink lol! But I'm going to get some proper stuff soon, coz no matter what I do, it always seems to get greasy and smeary really quick!

Mito Sportiva 135
AG SRP on the outside then just got some TurtleWax stuff at the moment for inside and quick outside cleans. At the end of the day I have clear windows which bead nicely, not a lot more you can do with them really!:rasp:

GR7

Shiny red R32
Mr Muscle spray glass cleaner and plenty of kitchen roll is as good as anything I have used!