ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Headset...?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I wanted to know if you could recommend any good headsets for PC. Im looking for something similar to the Xbox 360 headset..? I already have a large gaming headset, but im after something lightweight for when I talk to my mates.

Any links would be appreciated,

thanks

1.2 16v Clio
You talk over skype or something? I get this one from argos.. it costs about 20quid or something and comes with 12 months warranty, inbetween 7-8 months one off the speakers goes in the ears so i just take it back and get a replacement under the warranty. Tis nothing special but its sounds clear, mic is decent and it wont cost u loads. Other than the fault problems i aint had any others with it.. its some Think Extra skype certified headset.

All just depends on your budget? and if u want it for just talkin or gaming aswell :)

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I do alot of online gaming, and I use software called Ventrilio, its basically like TeamSpeak, however I fond my large gaming headset to big at times, and I just want something small and light weight for when I want to talk using a mic. I often have my game coming through my surround sound, then talk using my headset.

You got a link to the headset you mentioned? Im look at spending say £30ish

MK4 Anni & MK5 Edt30
I love the big headsets. I'm currently using a Steelseries Siberia and it's brill. Big, but light and comfy. You play cs?

Liquid Yellow 182 FF
I love the big headsets. I'm currently using a Steelseries Siberia and it's brill. Big, but light and comfy. You play cs?
Yea I have a big logitech headset, and its amazingly good, but like I said, I just want a small lightweight headset for when I want to just voice chat similar to the Xbox Headset.

And no, I play all the Call of Duty games.;)

A red missile
I tried a few headsets for pc gaming, the creative fata1ty suits me best, comfortable for long spells at a time, the velvet covered ear and head protectors dont make your head sweat like leather ones do.