ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best mod ever to a Ariel

CrippsCorner

ClioSport Club Member
  Astra VXR
First thing I said to my mum when she put up an England flag (top window of house) was to call her a racist. But I don't mind, we're big followers of the footie! Oh well two more games and we're out anyway...

BoatNonce

ClioSport Club Member
as a Dutch person......just wondering
do Wales and Scotland play in another team?
if supporting your country at the World championship...shouldn't it be an Union Jack?

Yes, wales and scotland are different teams as they are different countries. The UK isn't a country in itself.

Wales and Scotland rarely qualify in their own right. As a rule, they tend to support whoever england is playing against.

Jaff.

ClioSport Club Member
Yes, wales and scotland are different teams as they are different countries. The UK isn't a country in itself.

Wales and Scotland rarely qualify in their own right. As a rule, they tend to support whoever england is playing against.

Damn straight!

Mini Cooper S sport
Haven't seen many flags on cars at all this time round, maybe because everyone knows we don't have a chance. Sad but true.

The AERIAL flag doesn't look as bad as the ones hanging off the windows.

Cliosport 172 cu
Cheers lol.

Yeah true but we can only hope that tomorrow the ball drops nice for us

If we get through the groups I think it will be good for England as Roy hasn't played the same old players as capelo did.