ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best performance parts for a 172

Clio 182 04 reg
Could ome one let me know the best performance parts to get for a Clio 172 ph1.

All i have so far is a simotec induction kit and i would recomend one of these to anyone. Sounds the tits.

Thanks,

:S Cliohal:S

Ph1
Best fun in N/A form from my experience comes when you get cams but your talking big money

Decat makes a nice difference.

Danith

ClioSport Club Member
  MX5 ND2/220 Trophy
sounds cheesy but my exhaust made loads of diff on motorway. maybe cos my std onewas so frigged. oh and the green cone made it bit worse, but a heatshield around it i bought got it back to normal and now sounds funky too. defo need to get a decat but do it after MOT i think and one of those angelworks polished inlets and remap.

Nippy white cup
Trackdays? I know after I did a trackday I felt I knew the cars handling more than before (not that I drive like I'm on a track when on the road of course).

Exhaust/decat and remap will make a fair difference. Of course things like 182 manifold (expensive unless you get a breaker) and cams but at as said this is getting expensive now for relatively small gains

Chris

Clio 182 04 reg
That site is sweet peeps. Thanks for all of this. Hell of a lot cheeper that K-Tec.

Think it is time to hit the savings

:cool: Cliohal:cool: