ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best phone and contract deal ATM

FN2 Type R +MK6 Golf
Ive got the w880i from sony ericson,Its 15 quid for 5 months(from vodafone)and the remainder is £25 for 250-250 mins/txts
Cracking phone tbh

ian

Just pop into the shop and have a play as it were. Glad i did otherwise i would have bought the 8800 scirocco and made a big mistake.

Maz

LY 200
I like the look of the Samsung U600 tbh, small and slim.

8800 are really nice, my aunt has one but they dont really do much do they.

I think its a v good phone maz, i dont think you would be unhappy with it.

I had to be sure though as i will have it for 18months

Breaking A 172 Replica
e2 Save is where the best savings can be had IMO.

Just set the GF up on one from there. She got a d900 on orange with 500 free anytime any network mins with unlimited texts for 11.99 a month.

Sam

Coiley'd Clio PH2
Just got a new contract

On o2, 500 mins, 1000 texts and a free nokia n95. £35 a month.

Maz

LY 200
^ looked at that last night on o2's web site.. not a bad deal.

I think its a v good phone maz, i dont think you would be unhappy with it.

I had to be sure though as i will have it for 18months

Yeah for sure, thats the only thing isnt it.. 18 months is a long time.

Just set the GF up on one from there. She got a d900 on orange with 500 free anytime any network mins with unlimited texts for 11.99 a month.

Sam

Is that 18 or 12 months ?

The unlimited texts does have a limit, but its 10k. Doesnt include MMS tho, its worth it if you text a lot. You'll get a magic number with that too.

Sunshine Bus ph-quick
The unlimited texts does have a limit, but its 10k. Doesnt include MMS tho, its worth it if you text a lot. You'll get a magic number with that too.

Its 5k. According to Orange anyway.
You get a 2nd magic number after 6 months.
It doesnt include MMS though, which is a bit crap.

Sam

Thats cheap, I'll take a look there.

Maz

LY 200
Whats a magic number, been with orange before and they wernt bad tbh might have a look into that also.

Mr2 Roadster
T-mobile.

Flext, they have a range of great value plans and offer free weekend and evening calls on top.

If you stick with one provider for a few years you'll get the best value.

I'm with T-mobile and I get a the Flext 35 with 20% extra benifits free and I pay them £0 a month. 1000 mins a month and no bill for life, not bad!

Black S2 106 Rallye LHD
I just renewed with o2. It wasn't the best deal or best phone in the world, but it was easy to stay with them, and other networks are poor for signal where I live.

I have a Sony Ericsson K810i with 500 mins and 500 txs for £30/mnth.

Most inportantly though, it's a 12 MONTH CONTRACT. They push you so hard to go for an 18 month, but I insist on sticking with 12, because the amount you can sell your phone for after that period is still decent. The phone is the expensive part for them, which is why all the companies are pushing 18 months. Don't do it! :)

Maz

LY 200
I have been with 02 for about 4 years now and not bothered about staying with them as it seems most places will give you a decent deal as a new customer..

iPap are you saying you pay nothing - £0 for your phone, or bill at all ? just any calls etc that you go over your package ? how does that work then please ?

Blue Clio 182
Is there a catch with the unlimited text thing ? does it include MMS

I think its actually about 3000 the guy in the shop said and I dont think it does include MMS (I wasn't paying that much attention by the end we'd been in shop bout an hr an half lol)

I never get charged for MMS or the internet thing, mines only £25.00 for 1000 anytime and network mins and unlimited texts!! i'm on student 1000 but you cant get it anymore!!

oh but i'm not a student!!