ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best photo u have...

LY R26
P9171072.jpg

P9171032.jpg

those are two of my favs, rolling clio pic is awesome :)

1.6 Astra ... R.I.P. 182
has to be this one (which was modified slightly by cliobuyer) ...

Image0481.jpg

also soon to be retaken with an slr ...

FF 182
Me and my Brother went to reims, troyes, le puy en valey, millau bridge, monaco lake annecy the nurburgring. went over a thousand pounds i think. lost count

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
OMG it is nice. Why did you sell it mate?
BTW my mate with the silver 5 told me he talked to you on RTOC. I told him about your ultra nice 5!!

dalla said:
OMG it is nice. Why did you sell it mate?
BTW my mate with the silver 5 told me he talked to you on RTOC. I told him about your ultra nice 5!!

thanks mate :) I had the V6 2 years... and time to move on.. was very nice tho...spent a lot on it. Who was your mate?

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
My mate is the one with the silver 5 on my pics, i think his name is Mik on RTOC, you asked him something about his seats. When i told him about your 5, he knew which one i ment, because he had seen yours on RTOC, and he also thinks it is very nice.
BTW we are both from Denmark.

i promise to keep my photos locked up now... but found a nice one of my old williams that I liked.... :)

mywilliams1.jpg

i've had a few reno's.

dalla said:
My mate is the one with the silver 5 on my pics, i think his name is Mik on RTOC, you asked him something about his seats. When i told him about your 5, he knew which one i ment, because he had seen yours on RTOC, and he also thinks it is very nice.
BTW we are both from Denmark.

Yes, I remember... say hi to Mik, and happy boosting! :) (I love his 5... its a real minter! I have seen more pics of his 5, and its one of the best around)

Clio IV 0,9 Tce
WOW how many Renaults have you had mate?
BTW it is a Willy 1 isn't it?

Will do, he's just had his intercooler fitted, and he's got a bigger turbo to fit..

dalla said:
WOW how many Renaults have you had mate?
BTW it is a Willy 1 isn't it?

Will do, he's just had his intercooler fitted, and he's got a bigger turbo to fit..

Yes, its one of the Original Williams.. no 313. Was a peach... loved it... theres an inch of wax on that car! lol.

Good to hear he's been busy with his 5 tuning.

Maz

LY 200
^^ fantastic pic Gary .. you fancy taking some of mine ?? ;)

Couple of my fav pics of my baby ..

Picture15.gif

Picture3.gif

DSCF0282.gif