ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best pic(s) you've ever taken...

ST
Heres mine...

Picture008.jpg

Picture009.jpg

DSC00680.jpg

Picture021.jpg

Picture102-2.jpg

None have been edited etc, just as i took them.

Cheers, Alan.

Alex where are the 1st and 3rd pictures taken... i cant picture them. Mudeford?

All three were taken at Mudeford Quay, on the slip way, you can get some nice shots when its quiet. Just don't get too carried away incase the tide comes in, almost tempting to leave the engine running incase it doesn't start again!

Very true, lol its Mudeford Quay

thats where Highcliffe sailing club is lol.

i wanna know how he got his car down onto the launch ramp then... cos its all closed off to cars! :(

i want some pictures there! lol

You can get to this one mate, its runs down beside the sailing club opposite the Haven's front beer garden. Just don't go off the end of the slipway as I did at low tide as the seaweed encourages wheelspin!

Looking at those pictures I'd say he went there on a sunday evening when there was no one there lol.

These were taken a few weeks into January at about 3pm in the afternoon on a weekday, don't even try in the summer! Plus the little man from the council in the shed will try and charge you for going down the slip way even though you don't have a boat on the back!

'03 172, now a 2004 CTR
One of my favourites:

DSC00305.jpg

Its the Emma Maersk, the worlds largest container ship. It occasionally docks at Felixstowe Port (where I work), and i took the picture from across the river in Shotley (where I live).

My fav pic of my car so far is probably this one (no sure why I just like it):

14-4.jpg

Al that second of yours is trully awsome, love it!!

mine is probs;

DSC02843.gif

or;

DSC02730.gif

or;

DSC02938.gif

or;

12bwedited.gif

only because they are of the motor, im not that great with the camera, but im learning and summer is approaching :)

jamie