ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Place for a Gilmour?

Broken Diesel Megane :(
how much is delivery on that?

polished bliss are 20 mins from me so would save on the delivery costs by collecting it.

polished bliss are 20 mins from me so would save on the delivery costs by collecting it.

Delivery would be £3.95 (as based on weight), plus you get 7.5% discount using the coupon code 'cliosport' at checkout.

Delivery would be £3.95 (as based on weight), plus you get 7.5% discount using the coupon code 'cliosport' at checkout.

oh, thats interesting :D

i am taking my PW back to b&poo tonight as its crap, so once i get those fund cleared i will place an order. how long i sdelivery to aberdeen area?

ST
Bagg, did you speak to David at washnwax?

He does 10% discount to CS members, if your quick he might be able to get it to you for sat..

cheers alan, will fire him a call.

edit - he only has the karcher lance and supersprayer that i can see.

ST
Some stuff might not be on the site but he hooked me up wi a gilmour nearly 2 years ago...

You got his details??

Dafthead

ClioSport Club Member
  MB EQC
happygilmore.jpg

oh, thats interesting :D

i am taking my PW back to b&poo tonight as its crap, so once i get those fund cleared i will place an order. how long i sdelivery to aberdeen area?

Delivery is next working day by Parcelforce24.

Take it your giving up on the spray foam bottle thing ?

What was up with the pressure washer from B&Q ?

I bought a karcher one a while back and its been ok so far :)

Take it your giving up on the spray foam bottle thing ?

What was up with the pressure washer from B&Q ?

I bought a karcher one a while back and its been ok so far :)

nothing really mate, just cant be arsed with hauling out electrics etc...my drive is over 20mtrs long so need a lot of cable lol.

A slow one :-(

gutted - just placed an order and didn't use the Coupon! If only I'd read this tread 2 mins earlier!