ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place for bodywork

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
I need to get the bonnet on my Williams 3 re-sprayed (due to stone chips), along with a few other touch ups around the bodywork such as minor scuffs etc. Where is the best place to take it to get a proper job done? Obviously I want the colour matching perfectly and the job to be done to a very high standard. Can anyone recommend a really good place? If possible in West Midlands/Midlands area, but willing to travel for a good bodyshop.

mharvey

ClioSport Club Member
Paintworx in Cannock. I used them to do my full front end on my Clio. New bumper, new bonnet and wings all fitted and sprayed. Paint is now flawless. Speak to Phil on 01543 676705. He's the boss although all of the lads are helpful. Did a great price cash too. Tell them Matt Harvey with the blue 172 cup recommended you.

James Mk1

ClioSport Club Member
  Williams 3 / 172 Cup
Paintworx in Cannock. I used them to do my full front end on my Clio. New bumper, new bonnet and wings all fitted and sprayed. Paint is now flawless. Speak to Phil on 01543 676705. He's the boss although all of the lads are helpful. Did a great price cash too. Tell them Matt Harvey with the blue 172 cup recommended you.

Thanks - that's exactly the kind of thing I was looking for, love this forum! Do they mainly only do resprays/bodywork fitting or could they give the whole car the once-over ( aka sort out paint swirls, minor defects etc etc - if I wanted to go the whole mile?)

Thanks

James