ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best place to buy an ipad2

Jack!

ClioSport Club Member
If you find a good one not nearby or not from a place you particularly want to buy, you could try and get John Lewis to price match it, know that's not what you wanted but thought it might help - more ideal for returns/warranty etc.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
  Mk5 Golf GTI :)
Interesting. Never even considered that, just gone down the usual avenues. How do you go about that, ring them or something? And price wise what do they sell for? General prices seem to be around the 240 mark

missed your edit :(

Knuckles

ClioSport Admin
Honestly I have no idea about buying refurbished ones, I'd think just go in store and ask?

When are you next in town? Check places like Sainsburys, hmv, currys etc, I'm sure they'll be trying to flog them off (I know Sainsburys still do them, just don't know the price)

just remembered! ARGOS! When I was after my 3 they were doing iPads for ~£80-100 off, turns out they were the 2s :)

genuinely hope that last bit helps lol

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Mmm sainsburys you say. Partners friend works there, maybe some cheeky discount to be had. Thanks for the pc world link too buddy :)

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
Ok cheers. They still fetch strong money don't they? Like the mini of the computer world lol

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
My missus bought a refurbed one think she paid £260 directly from the apple site.

She had to keep checking to see when one would come in as refurbed to get it before they sold. Could be better ringing them up though.

imprezaworks

ClioSport Club Member
What a 2? I've registered on the 'avforum' and they seem to sell for around 220 ish which I'd be happy with paying

Adamm.

ClioSport Club Member
Yeah a 2 mate this was probably over half a year ago now when she bought it so they probably have come down from £260 now as well.

£220 is more than reasonable tbh.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
Seems ok. There are rumours that a new one might be released in April. But with Apple there's always rumours etc so not sure what to believe.