ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best polish or wax for a white car thanks

clio sport 172 cup
hi, need help i have bought a honda civic in white i was wondering what is best to use on the car to clean it.. wax polish etc .. thanks alot ppl :)

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Do you need to clean the paint (polish) or just add a waxed finish (wax) ;)

clio sport 172 cup
Do you need to clean the paint (polish) or just add a waxed finish (wax) ;)
dont no really since i have had it ive only washed it... when weather gets better am wanting to detail the whole car so just best things to do really :)

There's pages and pages in this section of how best to clean your car, have you had a look? Or a search?

Not got a car
Chemical Guys - All-In-One Polish
Poorboys - White Diamond
Dodo Juice - Diamond White

Trust me with that, it will come up a stunner, This is what my mate uses on his whit car. Awesome finish.

Not a 320d
Lee 182 has put up some good ones, if you want durability then go for FK1000p. I noticed my mate's BM had a lot of industrial fallout all over the paintwork today so i clayed the thing, cleaned the paintwork with Zymol HD Cleanse and finished it off with Swissvax Best Of Show. Finish was great, but at the price you have to pay for the stuff i used it bloody well should be. s**t pic sorry.

IMG00046-20100101-1518.jpg

Vw Passat, clio 182
what i used for my old white 182 was
Clay
AG SRP
AG EGP
FK1000P
AG HD wax

You'll get it looking like this
15072008001.jpg

04072008.jpg

CIMG0462.jpg