ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best Side Light Bulbs

KitsonRis

ClioSport Club Member
I have currently got some LED sight light bulbs. Was given a packet of about 12 of them last year for my birthday. But I have gone through them all in that time, they probably weren't the best quality bulb!

What are people running in their side lights? Want something a bit brighter than the standard "yellow looking" fillament ones (that's why I wanted LEDs). The dipped beam are Super White MTEC bulbs, would like something similar to these so they sort of match.

Did a search but there were many opinions and I couldn't find anything suitable. After opinions on what pople have or know of that would match. Would happily have LEDs again, but a better quality!

Megane R26
I'm currently running Osram LEDs, a little pricey but worth it in my opinion plus come with a warranty

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
I've got cree ones in mine and are oem looking and bright!

2016-09-29_07-16-07.jpg
2016-09-29_07-16-13.jpg

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/262101539045

Jekyll

ClioSport Club Member
Yes I have xenons. They are standard on mine.

I can't remember what sidelights I had on my ph1 with mtecs now. I had mtec super whites before I refitted a HID kit. Will do some investigation now....

Louis

I Park Like a C**t
ClioSport Club Member
Any issues with it messing with dash lights/flickering? As I heard LEDS do that sometimes?

oVerboost.

South West
ClioSport Area Rep
  Clio 182 LY
OSRAM LED cannot be beaten IMO. They work without fiddling around with the connectors / they don't blow (and come with a 3 or 5 year guarantee!) and are only £10 a pair.