ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best sound

clio sport 172, 2002
what indution kit would every one say i should put on my 2002 172 sport??????

want it to sound evil :evil:

Whats your budget?
If your just after sound and you don't care to much about performance a cone filter and a decent cold air feed should suffice, K&N, piperx etc.

If you've got more cash you could look along the lines of an enclosed IK such as a Piperx Viper, BMC CDA or a ITG Maxogen which will give more sound and a performance gain without suffering with the problem of heatsoak which an open cone will.

A standard airbox with an ITG or green cotton panel filter combined with an uprated CAF ultimately gives the best gains per £, however it won't be that loud.

172 cup
If your after noise iv got a KnN 57i spare if you want to buy it? Sounds awsome on a 172, really loud!

arctic 182 black wheels
what indution kit would every one say i should put on my 2002 172 sport??????

want it to sound evil :evil:

i fitted a green cotton kit on mine and sounds mint!! at low revs it sounds very familiar to a scooby and combined with a de-cat feels a bit more torquey!!

clio sport 172, 2002
think i'll wait then

car need to new tyres, brakes all round, drive shaft, and a xenon blub first befor the evil sound comes aong

Ph1
Totally disagree with the Maxogen for the noise side. Can hardly hear mine compared to my old 'unconnected CAF'd' Viper set up