ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best sub on the market Money no object.

Ok what is the best sub available in your eyes? The one youd love to have in your car> Money no object.

smurph

JL 12W7 (but you have one :p )

Morel Cannon - I really really want one!

Wouldnt mind an IDMAX 12, Pair of Aliante 12s, or something like that.

K20 EG Hatch

the best quality i have ever heard was 2 JL12W7, they sounded mint and boomed like 2 18" subs!

made ya heart miss beats!

MaLicE

Honorary Member
ClioSport Club Member
  Lazy v8

the 12w7 was not made to be BOOMY if you herd it in a boomy settup it was settup wrong or the sub was f**ked it was designed for SQ not SPL

SPL i would go for 6 new cewin vega 15" strokers with some huuge rack of amps to power them, oh and concrete lined car with window braces as u will need em, and about 1- batteries and a huge alternator will drop low and LOUD

but sq not sure what i would choose to much out there

Another one to consider would be the mtx 9500 series. Great sub indeed. Go to mtx website and compares it to the W7.

Renault Clio 1.6 16v Rsi

JL Audio 13"w7 aboloutly fecking awsome cant get ne better good job money no object as my god they are nearly a grand a piece !!! Then a JL Audio 1000.1 amp 2 run just 1 and the a £999 lmao

I would have said a Morel Canon but I have one of those so if I had the money Id get another :D Cant go wrong in my opinion one of the best subs Ive heard and had the pleasure of owning.

Apart from that Id say RE XXX12, IDMAX12, Diamond TDX12 or for the extreme a crystal wrath or Phoenix Gold Ti Elite 12.

I wouldnt mind listening to a Rockford Fosgate T212 looks a bit interesting.