ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best tyre shine

Whats the best tyre shine I can buy off the shelf (halfrauds etc)... I know the megs one is apparently good, any recommendations?

Pep

ClioSport Club Member
  M2,XJS,S1000RR
i bought the halfords cheapo stuff, works treat for me, and its cheap!!

RS Clio 200
if u want a nice shiney tyre, get the 4 star ultimate protectant tyre gel from Alex at Serious Performance.....

http://www.seriousperformance.co.uk/Products,80,toView_71.html

brings em up nicely... you can layer it on for more shine, or cloth it down when it dries to remove shine too...It tends to last me a full week

247.jpg

221.jpg

M2 Competition
Megs hot wheels one for me mate, tyres stay looking wet for ages afterwards! Didnt find it messy either.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
chem guys new look trim gel or turtle wax nano tech spray

Clio Dynamique 1.216vSLOW
Mer's Tyre dressing, last a good two weeks + stays shiny n black for the whole time, well worth the money but a bit pricey

U/R 200
Rich milk's it with sexy slick tyres pics, very nice, how r u applying the bold n brite rich?
Using megs hot wheels tyre shine at the mo seems ok, but i like to try something different.

106 GTi
Rich milk's it with sexy slick tyres pics, very nice, how r u applying the bold n brite rich?
Using megs hot wheels tyre shine at the mo seems ok, but i like to try something different.

I apply the Bold and Bright with a paintbrush or a cut up square of foam from a jumbo sponge, whichever comes to hand first.

RB 182
How durable is the Bold and bright? Sounds good as it's water based and the New Look Trim Gel doesn't seem to last that long for me.

106 GTi
How durable is the Bold and bright? Sounds good as it's water based and the New Look Trim Gel doesn't seem to last that long for me.

Still looks the same even after a long journey and does not splatter which is why I use it. Don't use the car in the rain much so can't comment on that.

Broken Diesel Megane :(
ok dokey, will order some up, seeing as i have nothing to a work, except work :clown:

was jus reading it and as it comes in a spray is it best to spray on or apply with sponge etc?

also says it can be diluted, this a good idea or lose a lot of its qualities this way?

Broken Diesel Megane :(
ok cool, ordered some up so hopefully be here b4 weekend. and hopefully snow will be gone lol