ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best upgrade for the clio !!! THE BEST !!! pics

RenaultSport clio 172 mk2
Best upgrade i ever did to my clio was to get the fckur off my drive !!!

Nothing but trouble, fun, but alot of trouble !!!

ahhhhhh :)

Morning
morning.JPG

right now
afternoon.JPG

will report back when i have actually driven it a little :)

1998 BMW e46 323i
If I'd had the cash I'd have spent a couple of grand extra and bought a ctr rather than my 172. Only the cost and generally poverty spec of the ctr deterred me

i had wanted a ctr before i got my cup, just did not have the money right then and did not want to kill myself with no money etc.

thats a type R sticker mate, looks batterd there i know what u mean, id try and take it off but there is prob a bloody chip under there, prob why its there haha

RB 182 with CUP packs
Very nice pre-facelift mate :)

I'll dig out some pics of my old one for you

P.S. Watch out if your on std Bridgestone Pots in the current weather.
They'll spin up in 3rd if your not careful. Gash tyres so be careful mate.
Also check your oil @ least once a week.

nice space monkey i like :) super wax hehe

my cup has got standard rims and 182 cup interior, no cd player or parcel shelf as the stealers would only give me 5k for it with trophy wheels, leather and an alpine system,,, i said i am going to put 172 rims on for that price and cloth interior, they said thats fine !!

nice space monkey i like :) super wax hehe

my cup has got standard rims and 182 cup interior, no cd player or parcel shelf as the stealers would only give me 5k for it with trophy wheels, leather and an alpine system,,, i said i am going to put 172 rims on for that price and cloth interior, they said thats fine !!

Fair do's. You'd be nuts to run it like that :nono:

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
lol. did nothing for me to make me spend the extra wedge to 'upgrade' to a ctr.... what problems did you have with the cup? i hear steering racks/clunks, and loss of oil can be problematic on ctrs....?

Tangoed Works
Are Renaults really that bad? I have had 2 clios now and my first one had an airbag replaced under warranty, but my 182 has not missed a beat since I got it in Feb.

I love my 182! My friend has a black 54 plate CTR and whilst it is just as nippy, it some how doesnt feel as responsive, prob due to extra weight. Hope you enjoy though mate!

CTR--VX220D
My CTR has just had some new Potenza's fitted today..... bloody 3rd set and only done 26,000 miles on an '05 plate!

Gaz_

ClioSport Club Member
  Extreme mode
Are Renaults really that bad? I have had 2 clios now and my first one had an airbag replaced under warranty, but my 182 has not missed a beat since I got it in Feb.

I love my 182! My friend has a black 54 plate CTR and whilst it is just as nippy, it some how doesnt feel as responsive, prob due to extra weight. Hope you enjoy though mate!

its all in peoples heads imo, mines never missed a beat :approve:

100% getting another cup!!!!

No more clio's for me!
Loving the CTR fella :)

My mate has a CTR and a cup and tbh, between the two....i'd perfer the CTR. :quiet:

Black PH2 172 FF
I always thought that the wheels on a CTR looked tucked in too far...

Maybe wheel spacers might look a little better...

Dunno - LOL