ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best V8 Sound??

This!
th_MonaroRevaway.jpg

th_Monarostandstillrev.jpg

th_Minimonaroburnout.jpg

ForceIndia

ClioSport Club Member
  Gentlemans spec 200
Has to be the Morgan Aero 8 car in the GT races for me.

The car looks fugly, but sounds immense. The last few seconds of the attached clip go some way to showing you how good it sounds. :)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K9SyF8LgXgs

D.

Watched a GT race at silverstone a few years ago, thought the 360's were loud. Then the aero 8 comes around and you could see people flinching from the noise!

E55, KitCar & '85 Quattro
That last one of the hotrod is mental. Just love the way the guy takes it up to about 3k and then floors that sucker! (thats what they say isnt it?)

I don't think I would ever get bored of that sound (Bar- driving it to work/motorway, sitting in traffic too long, it being my only car...etc etc LOL)

Would be pretty cool putting that in something small and more normal! I dunno, like a mk2 golf?! Maybe that guy off the S2 forum has met his match! (Shotgun-not!)

I tell you this, when I went to visit my brother in the states I turned into Matt Black LOL

V8s are just THE best engine no contest and none of this gay high revving nonsense, proper big dumb crude chevy big or small blocks mmmm.

Lots of Alfas
What was the engine in the ferrari in Rendezvous was it a V8?? Was it a ferrari 275? Thats the best sound.

Gaz

Flaming Inferno 225
watch

Best sounding V8 Has to be a Hemi in an old Dodge Charger/cuda/challenger :D

Last edited:
  visualize whirled pe
I'm glad some-one posted it, Hemi's are without a doubt the best sounding V8s! I cant wait for the insurance to let me have a V8 I love the noise :approve:

[youtube]xS7ZNrWUGNQ[/youtube]

I'm a big mopar fan too. A challenger RT or 'cuda AAR would be awsome.
I love the sound a v8 makes, I cant get that excited about 4 cylinder engines unless they are turbocharged.