ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

best wax

Mito Sportiva 135
Ha a bit of an open question there - define "best" and what your budget is, will it be for your car, which looks red?

Clio 197
lol sorry I mean which is good wax & doesn't polish out the paintwork.

I just want good wax over the my car to keep fresh. I see alot of type wax stuff but I'm stuck which is good wax & safe.

Before I use Meguiars gold class on my mk2 RSi & that was good stuff.

riz

ClioSport Club Member
  Jaguar XFR
for £35 get dodo purple haze or any dodo wax, i use purple haze and its good
under that chemical guys 50/50 or megs #16 paste wax or nattys

JMR

RB 182 Cup
Victoria Concourse Red Wax. £18

Durable when layered, superb gloss with 2 coats too.

Mito Sportiva 135
If you are planning on waxing then you will need to polish the paint before hand - by hand SRP is good or similar. Absolutely no point spending money and applying untill you have.

For £35 then you can get Chemical Guys 50/50 which is a great all rounder and SRP.

Clio 197
If you are planning on waxing then you will need to polish the paint before hand - by hand SRP is good or similar. Absolutely no point spending money and applying untill you have.

For £35 then you can get Chemical Guys 50/50 which is a great all rounder and SRP.

thanks

what all this I saw a wax stuff cost over near £300!

Mito Sportiva 135
£300...a certain other wax costs over £7000!!! But you do get free refills for life though - a sensible purchase if you ask me ;)

If you are new to looking after the condition of your car then I would concentrate on polishing before waxing - thats where you will get the best improvements. If you took 2 swirled cars, polished one with a decent process, and waxed the other - even with the £7000 wax - the polished one would look better.

Clio 197
£300...a certain other wax costs over £7000!!! But you do get free refills for life though - a sensible purchase if you ask me ;)

If you are new to looking after the condition of your car then I would concentrate on polishing before waxing - thats where you will get the best improvements. If you took 2 swirled cars, polished one with a decent process, and waxed the other - even with the £7000 wax - the polished one would look better.

blimey £7000 for a wax stuff! think I give that one a miss lol