ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Best way(s) to reduce Body Roll

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

suspension-lowering/uprated springs and/or shockers. seeing in as yours is a valver so no rear springs i would fit an uprated spring and shocker kit.

[Edited by JAY172 on 09 May 2004 at 12:53am]

172 cup,s2 rs turbo

Quote: Originally posted by The Monk on 09 May 2004

Anti-roll bars
that would be expensive compared to fitting an £80 set of lowering springs.

[Edited by JAY172 on 09 May 2004 at 12:52am]

H22A7 Accord Type R

do the shocks make a big difference? im on -40mm springs, but std shocks, rolls a bit, but then sits nice

Lowering as far as possible and have the springs made as solid as manurfacturing possible (should be able to make springgs so solid they wont move any noticiable amount. Also super low profile tyres

But if you push it to far you will get other problems

Quote: Originally posted by edde on 09 May 2004

Lowering as far as possible and have the springs made as solid as manurfacturing possible (should be able to make springgs so solid they wont move any noticiable amount. Also super low profile tyres

But if you push it to far you will get other problems
Great, im going to weld 4 short steel bars on instead of springs and struts tomorrow lol

^^^^^^^^^^^^£470 from K-Tech mate for a 172, best £470 i spent for ages:D

Only took me 3 hrs to fit on the drive too