ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

better pics of my mk1 vee, nice n shiny!

An orange one
last pics i put up were when i just got it home, ive given it the megs treatment since then, and she's shined up really well, also took these on an ixus not my phone this time, hope you all like it better and are convinced its not a cat. d this time lmao!!

vee9.jpg

vee8.jpg

vee7.jpg

vee6.jpg

vee5.jpg

(i love that pic ^^^^)

vee4.jpg

vee3.jpg

vee2.jpg

vee1.jpg

An orange one
yes i know..lol..im bidding on some mk2 rears on ebay!!

also want 182 interior handles..the chrome ones

Ali

V6, Trackhawk, GTS
^ yeh i can see ur point...Vee spoiler, is that non std mesh around the zorsts.

Arctic Blue Clio 182
Thats looks mint. Does the mk2 boot lock fit the mk1 boot. Would look well also the mk2 side indicators would be a nice touch

Christopher

ClioSport Club Member
  Z4M
looks like chicken wire.

gash imo.

get it back to standard then get some 18" Turinis, coilovers and a back box.

job done.

An orange one
ok, right, above is how i BOUGHT the car, the number plate is horrid but the previous owner wants it back (fine by me) so it'll have a xx51xxx on it soon, bidding on some mk2 rear lights on ebay at the moment, and want the 182 chrome interior handles also, i dont mind the mesh as such, all depends how much renault want for the mk2 black stuff,

it has a k-tec exhaust and piperX evo fitted already..pipes are slightly larger than std if you look closely :)

An orange one
it has silvervisions up front but no different as far as i know, they look slightly blue/white at night, also they are appauling on dip beam, can hardly see anything

great news your getting rid of the rear lights & swapping for standard ones - I don't like lexus lights at all, on any car.

Golf GTI 1.8T
Nice, is it legal to have a car that clean at this time of year?? I quite like the rear mesh.

Clio-V6
I am loving it fella

Cant wait to get mine, just waiting on the sale of my current car!

Agree witht he back mesh, why not have the back box on display?

Enjoy it!

Kriss