ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

big bore backbox in southend cruise

does anyone have just a peco big bore backbox thats goin to southend tom nite so i can hear what it sounds like before i buy???

Clio 172

i aint goin but i got a BB2 back box (waitin till i get proper job 2 get full system) an it sounds pritty good, although at first it just sounded normal an i thought id blowen £120 :confused: but after bout a day of 2 it was pritty loud :D

20VT Clio & 9-5 HOT

They dont fit very well mate. If you have the haynes max power book have a look at that one its about as far to the left of the hole as it can go. I used to have one on an old car and kept having to shift ot central every few days!

w**k

Agreed - had one on an Astra (yeah, I know) and no matter what I did it had two positions 45 degrees up or 45 degrees down. Worst 100 quid I ever spent.

if i get it, im buying it and getting it fitted from xtreme motorsport in harlow. nothing else is that price tho which is the prob, ne suggestions?