ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big News!!!!!! She’s here!!!!

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

not at min bcos banned for another 3 weeks, thinking of getting williams alloys in black and already got magnex, P/plate to go on, and coilovers which are fitted with willy track

2 CLIO 16 VALVES

Very nice, do like the standard look so dont think you should put willy alloys on but thats just my opinion just think it looks 2good as it is.

You driven it at all? Got mine a month before I could get insured to drive it, was the longest month of my life having it sitting on the drive!

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

true rich, lol

I dunno what to do tbh baily, might just get a new set of phase 2s bcos i know a man whjo does them cheap as chips for a brand new set

leave it standard looking, but leaving willy track on now!! lol

[Edited by Bayliss on 23 March 2005 at 4:42pm]

Remapped derv Golf

Quote: Originally posted by Dan_mk1 on 23 March 2005

I hate ph2s for some reason
Cant tell the difference myself. Not as much as between the mk2 ph1 and ph2 anyway. Call myself a clio owner!

A silver Honda

^^He was talking about the wheels.

i think lol

[Edited by Darth Oli on 3/23/2005 5:54:34 PM]

does it have leather ?
valver leather is the nuts, its nice to see another origianal example
(i have a blue ph2 with factory leather) and its untouched.

Revels Mum & Sister

Is that Cheeky leather I spy in there as well

Is it the Original Grey or Black from a Ren 19

Once you have had black there is no turning back

Not a Clio

loving the orange repeaters and fishing rod er i mean aerial ;)

looks very clean mate, i really do miss mine sometimes, wish id kept it as well as the astra.

yes its original grey leather, he only picked it up last nite off my drive^^ drives mint and handles fantastic now with coilovers n willy track!

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

thats decided it i think, staying standard barring nice exhaust, and lowered a lil bit, gonna keep it to engine mods if anything, nice tidy lil motor for myself!!

Check my profile photo for my old black 16V with leather, which I had lowered a tad.

Fantastic cars. I really wish the 172/182 series had come with the bonnet bulge/scoop.

Fond memories.:D:(

Mk2 V6, MK1 Track Sl#g

leaving it standard after looking at them pics ben, think it looks so much better, cheers pal