ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Big wings on EVO's & Impreza's...

172 ph2
...wasn't designed just for downforce :clown:

[youtube]5L8_JQbxFx4[/youtube]

Last edited:
  Merc A class
Haha Awesome!

We tied a piece of rope round my mate other day he clipped himself into his skis and we drove! outcome was a bit messy! :D

Homo spec mazda
We tied some rope to the back of my car and sat on McDonalds trays and dragged eachother around an empty carpark, was epic fun

Cro

Meg'd r27
Evo driver seems fairly decent, no doubt if I tried it would end up in a faceplant

Addz

ClioSport Club Member
  Trophy, TVR Tamora
i tried it the other day behind my mates SJ, let go at about 30mph and tried to run and my legs couldnt catch up... faceplant!

Ph1 Clio V6, Ph2 172
Me and a friend was once dragged around Cranfield in the summer on a snap-on crawler board while the boy racers were out in force. A bit stupid but bloody funny! lol Also towed a few mates around on a fiesta bonnet using my volvo in the snow last year.

Monaco 172 + mk1 RSi
not ghetto enuf lol we had some rope and 3 bread crates borrowed from the back of greggs lmao

jamie