ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

Biodiesel

182 Cup
What percent mix? We use 5% mix bio in our work vehicles - all run without problems. This includes vehicles that were previously run on the regular stuff from 02 plate Iveco's, to 08 plate Vauxhalls. Never had a vehicle related issue.

A well built VW
Morrisons are selling it so dont know I just wonder as its not the first time i have picked up the pump by mistake but i cant find anywhere if its ok and Morrisons just say consult your cars handbook lol

a burnt one
I reckon you'd be safe enough mate, it will smell like a chippy though, one tank wont harm it anyway so maybe its worth a dry, if you notice anything such as lack of performance or poor fuel consumption then change back.

The only diesels i know that have had any problems are the PD engines in VAG cars, (what ive got)

182 Cup
We use (hired in) Merc Sprinters at work that specifically state by the filler "Not for Bio-diesel" - they run fine! Mind you, whether they will in 10 years is another matter.

2005 Nissan Navara
I reckon you'd be safe enough mate, it will smell like a chippy though, one tank wont harm it anyway so maybe its worth a dry, if you notice anything such as lack of performance or poor fuel consumption then change back.

The only diesels i know that have had any problems are the PD engines in VAG cars, (what ive got)

Biodiesel isnt the same thing as diluting normal diesel with veggy oil.

OP...will be fine mate...