ClioSport.net

Register a free account today to become a member!
Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• When you purchase through links on our site, we may earn an affiliate commission. Read more here.

bit of orange

Qashcow
mini looks amazing, random colours are the way forwards.

the clio just needs lowering and will be there

1.4 phase 1
Love it, doing what you want instead of doing what everyone else does on here (turnis etc)

172 Cup & Clio dci Van
everyone does turinis because they look good, putting you've been tango'ed wheels on it 'just to be different' is a bit gash in my opinion, but each to their own and all that.

Why dont you get orange wiper blades to match?

CC will be done just abit worried as all the cans of pearly black ive bought seam to have too much sparkle if that makes sense. mirrors will be done but i think door handles might be OTT the colour is great when you see it in real
to the haterz asking why because its my car not yours :D

TrackCar & F30 330d
mini looks amazing, random colours are the way forwards.

the clio just needs lowering and will be there

Ha ha yeah it is. Bit random, but i have a pic of your car as my desktop picture at work and people keep asking my why one of the wheels is yellow and the other one red?
I think it looks cool :)

1.4 phase 1
everyone does turinis because they look good, putting you've been tango'ed wheels on it 'just to be different' is a bit gash in my opinion, but each to their own and all that.

Why dont you get orange wiper blades to match?

dont get me wrong im not saying that they are bad, i like them myself but what i am saying is a lot of cars on here do look the same(but i do like them)

Clio
Dont like for some reason, i normally do like the bright/dark contrast. maybe its the lack of colour coding?

Rojer

ClioSport Club Member
Modifying is about being different not following the crowd so well done to you, i have always liked orange and i like your car.